Opening Bank Accounts in Canada
Canada has five major banks:
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank)
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
Banks, trusts, cooperative credit movements, life insurance firms, and securities dealers make up the banking sector. Currently, there are 35 domestic banks, 21 subsidiary foreign banks, 28 full-service foreign bank branches, and 4 foreign bank lending branches.
In places including the United States, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia, Canadian banks have branches and representative offices. All banks are trustworthy, offer services in a variety of languages, and charge similar prices for the same high-quality services.
Online banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at all banks, including:
- Account balances and transactions are available to you.
- Transfer money from one bank account to another
- International wire transfer payments
Regardless of whether they are Canadian citizens or not, we assist all of our clients in opening a bank account in Canada with the required identification.
We can help you open a bank account by organizing all of the necessary paperwork for you to do so.
We offer our client to prepare all necessary documents. The following documents and services can be included:
- Registered office address in Canada for one year
- Register of General Partners
- Register of Limited Partners
- Government registration fee
- Name Search confirming the uniqueness of the name
- Declaration Form 3 confirming registration of the Limited Partnership
- Organizational Resolutions of the General Partners
- Resolution Admitting of Limited Partner
- Partnership Agreement
- Courier Delivery
After your bank account is opened, our specialists will work with you to understand your goals and provide financial advice to help your business succeed.
Please, fill the form below and send us your request.